Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cards You'll Never See at Hallmark

"Looking back over the years that we've been together, I can't help but wonder ... What was I thinking?!"

"I've always wanted to have someone to hold, someone to love ...
After having met you, I've changed my mind."

"As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am ...
that you're not here to ruin it for me."

"As you grow older, Mom, I think of all the gifts you've given me
... Like the need for therapy."

"You look great for your age ...
Almost life-like!"

"When we were together, you always said you'd die for me ...
Now that we've broken up, I think it's time you kept your promise."

"We have been friends for a very long time ...
What do you say we call it quits?"

"I'm so miserable without you ...
It's almost like you're still here."

"You are such a good friend that if we were on a sinking ship and
there was only one life jacket ...
I'd miss you heaps and think of you often."


No comments: