You know you're a Floridian if...
* You never use an umbrella because the rain will be over in five minutes.
* You think a six-foot alligator is actually pretty average
* Every other house in your neighborhood had blue roofs in 2004-2005
* “Down South” means Key West
* You know that anything under a Category 3 just isn't worth waking up for.
* You know the four seasons really are: Hurricane season, love bug season, tourist season and summer.
* Your winter coat is made of denim.
* You can tell the difference between fire ant bites and mosquito bites.
* Anything under 70 degrees is chilly.
* You know that no other grocery store can compare to Publix.
* You recognize Miami-Dade as ' Northern Cuba '
* You dread love bug season.
* You've worn shorts and used the A/C on Christmas and New Years.
* You are on a first name basis with the Hurricane list. They aren't Hurricane Charley or Hurricane Frances. You know them as Andrew, Charley , Frances , Ivan, Jeanne & Wilma...Irene...Cheryl...Rita Mary... Alison
* You know what a snowbird is and when they'll leave.
* Flip-flops are everyday wear. Shoes are for business meetings and church, but you HAVE worn flip flops to church before.
* You have a drawer full of bathing suits, and one sweatshirt.
* You get annoyed at the tourists who feed seagulls.
* A mountain is any hill 100 feet above sea level.
* You've hosted a hurricane party.
* You can pronounce Okeechobee, Kissimmee , Withlacoochee , Thonotosassa and Micanopy.
* You understand why it's better to have a friend with a boat, than have a boat yourself.
* You were 25 when you first met someone who couldn't swim.
* A good parking place has nothing to do with distance from the store, but everything to do with shade.