- There is no revenge as complete as forgiveness.
- Rumor is the only thing that thickens as you spread it.
- Be ye fishers of men. We catch them. He cleans them.
- Write your hurts in sand and your blessings in stone.
- One way to get enough is to desire less.
- God’s son is brighter than your darkest hours.
- God’s plans for us are better than our own.
- We are overlooked when wrapped up in ourselves.
- You’re not too bad to come in or too good to stay out.
- Pray hardest when it seems hardest to pray.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Church Signs #11
In my driving trips across all 50 states, I often spot clever, amusing, and thought-provoking signs in front of churches of all denominations, and long ago I began jotting them down. I'll gradually post them here for your entertainment and edification.