1. If you were to spell out numbers, you would have to go until the number one thousand before you would find the letter "A."
2. An elephant can throw a baseball faster than a human.
3. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn white.
4. You’re more likely to be a target for mosquitoes if you consume bananas.
5. The most common non-contagious disease in the world is tooth decay.
6. The walking catfish can live on land.
7. The roar we hear when we place a seashell by our ear is just the sound of our own blood surging through ear veins.
8. Oklahoma is the state with the highest populations of Native Americans, but it has no Indian Reservations.
9 If you head directly south from Detroit, the first foreign country you will enter is Canada.
10. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.