Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Things You Don't Say to your Wife by Tim Hawkins

Here's a comedy clip I ran across on YouTube. Tim Hawkins explains his comedy in these words on his web site: His art form was honed primarily in churches, with a brief 6-month stint performing in prisons as part of Chuck Colson’s Prison Fellowship. Since his shows ranged from little kids to youth groups to married adults, he had to develop material that would hit a wide age range. “Survival mode, pure and simple. I learned comedy in front of a lot of multi-generational audiences, so I had to find material that would cater to all ages. It’s a thrill to provide a family connection where they can share the experience… and then take a DVD home for another family comedy night.”

Here's a sample of his work:





A number of other comic bits by Hawkins can be found here.

1 comment:

Goldenrod said...

Loved it! Reminded me of one time when I drove two guys to a restaurant here in town, and then I just had to go back and pick them up again after they had both sampled the pecan pie. Well, you'll just have to read my post later to discover how it all turned out, won't you? :)