Sunday, July 8, 2007

Gilmer/Fairfield Update #3

The German excursion was wonderful, but I really yearned for my bike because every town we were in -- large city or small village -- abounded with bicycles, and bike paths were everywhere, in the towns and cities, along the rivers, through the forests, and over the meadows. So this morning I went for an early hour-long bike ride before church to beat the predicted 95 degree afternoon. I routed myself over to the intersection reconstruction to check progress. This shot is looking east from Gilmer over Fairfield below. To my untrained eye, it appears the concrete support work is finishing and they are getting close to installing the beams to carry Gilmer over Fairfield.



Below shows the view on Fairfield looking south with Gilmer above on the right and left.

No comments: