Sunday, November 4, 2007

MacBook Magic

Today I sang both services as usual and then we went to a number of stores, ate at Chili's, went home, decided to get some fresh air, and did a quick 11 mile bike jaunt in various nearby subdivisions. For the last few days, I've invested many profitable hours getting my new ...



... MacBook set up, including installing the new Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard) operating system and learning its new features. It is a good upgrade, so I installed it on my desktop G5 Mac, too. Naturally, it required the re-installation of various software titles I own onto both computers, a many hour project, but all seems to be working fine. Now to learn the new iPhoto/iMovie/ iDVD suite of digital media applications, and also the new iWork suite, namely Numbers and Pages. (I was told that Pages works seamlessly with Microsoft Word, so I may switch over to Pages if that is correct.)

No comments: