Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fayetteville Surprise

When we arrived at Ellen's yesterday, I noticed the new coffee table and couch in the family room and commented on how nice they were, as seen here...



... and I further lauded the purchase after a refreshing 1 hour nap on the new couch today. At supper tonight, I was further surprised as I found out she had ordered the new pieces last April after I had returned to Wauconda a week before she drove up to rejoin me, and the furniture was delivered when she came back to Fayetteville to attend to some business in June. It seems I had been complaining a bit that we had no TV tables to eat from as we watched the evening news, so tonight as we sat down to eat, she magically lifted the coffee table top and it became a dining table as seen here!




Pretty nifty! And a very practical furnishing!

1 comment:

Goldenrod said...

She knows the way to your heart, Chuck.