Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Photos of Colorado

I've been playing around with an application for the Macintosh called iWeb which allows creation of web page albums and then automatically uploads the pages to a website hosted by Apple.

As I got ideas for pages to include, I went through some old albums and chose some prints to scan in. Here are a couple I didn't upload but are quite scenic ( in spite of my presence in them) from a backpack in Colorado's Weminuche Wilderness in 1994.





The top picture is a cascade on Needle Creek coming down from Chicago Basin, and the bottom shot is along the Animas River.

Then following this morning's special rehearsal for our church Christmas presentation, I finished up a few pages with pictures from some of my favorite adventures, recent and in the past, as well as wildlife photos and links to all my websites, and had the program upload them here.

So check it out when you get a chance

No comments: