Thursday, June 5, 2008

We're Goin' Cruisin'!

I've had numerous and varied adventures as is obvious from my posts and from the photos on the right side of this blog, but one adventure I haven't engaged in is a cruise. I did travel on three different Alaska ferry boats on my 11 week driving trip to Alaska in 2004, but that wasn't exactly a cruise. So Ellen and I are booked on an 8 day Caribbean cruise next January, departing from Galveston with stops in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica, aboard the Voyager of the Seas sailing under the flag of Royal Caribbean International.



We can't wait, though we will profitably fill in our time until then with an 8 week trip to Colorado, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, and Arkansas in late summer. (This retirement business continues to require all of our time!)

1 comment:

Goldenrod said...

You guys will have a blast! I expect to read all about it after you come back. Oh ... one recommendation. Wear pants with adjustable waistbands.