Here is the Washington Post's Mensa Invitational which once again asked readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition. Here are more winners:
1. Karmageddon : It's like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.
2. Decafalon (n.): The gruelling event of getting through the day consuming only things that are good for you.
3. Glibido: All talk and no action.
4. Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
5. Arachnoleptic Fit (n.): The frantic dance performed just after you've accidentally walked through a spider web.
6. Beelzebug (n.) : Satan in the form of a mosquito, that gets into your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.
7. Caterpallor (n.): The color you turn after finding half a worm in the fruit you're eating.