Monday, July 7, 2008

How common is your name?

There are 304,535,915 people in the U.S. How many have your name?

There are 2,328,177 people in the U.S. with my first name, making it statistically the 9th most popular first name.

99.61 percent of people with the first name Charles are male.

There are 1,553 people in the U.S. with my last name, making it statistically the 18,840th most popular last name.

There are only 12 people in the U.S. sharing my first and last name.

To find out how common your name is, go to www.howmanyofme.com.

Lists of top 10 most common names.

Disclaimer on the above site: "All numbers estimated based upon statistical and demographic data from US Census Bureau.
For entertainment purposes only."

1 comment:

Goldenrod said...

I had a blast last night looking up not just my own name, but a ton of others!