Monday, July 21, 2008

Rain delay...

... so we postponed our bike ride 2 hours while the storm vented its fury. So I picked up my new iPhone and decided to do a bit of "research." Along with the several dozen free 3rd party applications I downloaded from the iTunes Apps Store, I also purchased a program called Comic Touch which allows you to add captions to photos and also add some special effects. My "research" was determining what each of the special effects could do. Their names are "bulge", "squeeze", "dent", "light", and "stretch" and here are a sample of each:















(Yeah, I know -- they are all a vast improvement for my appearance!)

Then I tried the caption option, adding some words to my buddy Greg's mouth, as his hand came off the paddle while guiding our raft over Nantahala Falls in North Carolina 2 years ago...



After the rain ended, we met Patti and Dave for lunch at Culver's before biking 13 at Moraine Hills State Park. We saw our first ever state park fox on the trail, but he scampered into the prairie grass before I could get a photo of him.

2 comments:

Goldenrod said...

Having never seen you in person, Chuck, my question is, "Which picture is the most accurate?"

Anonymous said...

OMG - Chuckles the Clown is back!