Sunday, July 13, 2008

iPhone G3

Today after church, I headed to Woodfield Mall's Apple Store because the Apple website showed this store as still having new phones in stock. I was determined to not stand in long lines waiting for the new model as so many did the last few days. I arrived at the store 75 minutes before its scheduled opening and found myself second in line, and as I talked with the gentleman ahead of me, an Apple employee came to the door and asked what we were looking for. We both replied we wanted the 16 GB white iPhone, so the fellow invited us both in, and within 13 minutes I was walking out with my new activated phone. Upon arriving home, I loaded all my settings into it from my old iPhone, then synced my music, photos, and movies, and was ready to roll. Later we purchased a replacement SIM card for my old phone and are now in the process of activating it on Ellen's account.

No comments: