Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Des Plaines River Trail biking

Yup -- yet another Fall color biking photo as we once again availed ourselves of yet another gorgeous 73 degree November day here in Chicagoland and biked 22 miles in still another section of forest preserves.



The trail was relatively well populated despite being a weekday, with many taking advantage of the clement weather to enjoy the outdoors in general and the forest preserves in particular. I hope they all voted first! I predict record voter turnout, mostly because of the election itself, but also aided by the weather which ameliorated scattered long waits people had to endure at some polling places. I was glad I had voted early several weeks ago! (In tomorrow's post I'll have some thoughts on this election cycle and improvements that should be made.)

No comments: