Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Church Signs #9




In my driving trips across all 50 states, I often spot clever, amusing, and thought-provoking signs in front of churches of all denominations, and long ago I began jotting them down. I'll gradually post them here for your entertainment and edification.

1. Feed your faith and doubt will starve to death.
2. Don’t burn in Hades. Get son block.
3. To teach your kids well, learn from God.
4. Tend your heart well. It is God’s garden.
5. Bask in the warmth of God’s son.
6. Better than Stanley or World – the Cup of salvation.
7. Remember American ends with I CAN.
8. We pass the savings on to you.
9. You think it’s hot here? Signed, God
10. Home improvement: take your family to church.
11. Every home is a school. What does yours teach?
12. Good without God becomes O.
13. If you’re looking for a sign from God, this is it!
14. Tell the kids I love them. Signed, God
15. Life blah? Come in for a faith lift.

No comments: