Saturday, September 29, 2007

Family reunion

When I retired, my friends asked where I was going to relocate, having been to all 50 states. I replied immediately, "Right here, because this is where my family is." I love traveling and being able to visit the marvelous locales our country offers, but returning home and getting together with family is what life is all about. Below are Sarah and Scott as we visit at their home...

... also joined by Steve and Kasia...

... and of course, myself and Ellen (and Mindy atop the couch on the right)...


... followed by good food and conversation at Muldoon's Irish Pub in Wheaton.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

today at work it was really slow and i was drifting off to sleep and i was in that state just before dreaming when i heard the words "you can have a conversation at muldoon's". i have never heard of "muldoon's" but when i googled "conversation at muldoon's" your blog came up.